All my seating plans are made to your exact specifications.
I have two sizes depending where the seating plan is going to be placed...
Drinks table - A2 or A3 are ideal
On an Easel - A2
The maximum number of tables I can fit onto an A3 size plan is 6 tables, any more tables than this and it will cost the same as the A2 size plan.
The A2 plans will comfortably fit up to 12 tables, any more than this and there will be an additional cost depending on the extra number.
If your venue tell you they provide you with a printed seating plan, do check with them what this will look like, it can literally be a printed spreadsheet on an A4 piece of paper... not what most brides have in mind to direct their guests the their designated seat at your special reception!
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following...
1. Your chosen design
2. Main card colour
3. Additional colour
4. Favourite font (please see my favourite fonts page)
5. The wording for the header ie The Marriage of Dean & Helen Faulder, 1st June 2013
6. If you are having a bridal table running across the top of the plan, please send me the order of guests from left to right - along with any bridal positions you would like printed above - ie Bride, Groom, Bridesmaid etc
7. The remainder of the tables with the guests sitting at each table.
8. Your postal address - a signature will be required.
PLEASE NOTE ALL NAMES WILL BE COPIED AND PASTED AS THEY ARE - I NEVER QUESTION YOUR SPELLINGS.